In the event of an emergency during our normal opening hours please call our surgery on 01267 220404 and you will be advised what to do next.
Out of hours emergency
If your call is during the night or at the weekend please contact us on 01267 220404.
Carmarthen Veterinary Centre operates a 24-hour, 365 day a year emergency service with equine veterinary surgeons and nurses on duty over nights and weekends.
- Ring us on our usual number 01267 220404.
- If the office is closed you will be asked to press 7 to be put through to our answer service.
- Please give the answer service your name, phone number and a brief description of your problem. It is important that you are contactable on the phone number you leave.
- They will immediately contact the vet on call who will ring you back directly to discuss your needs, whether that is advice or arrange to examine your animal.
Please ring before coming down to the surgery so we can ensure there is a vet here to meet you and attend to your animal.
When contacting us out of hours, please be ready to give your address and a phone number you can be contacted on. Even if you request a visit, in most cases the vet on call will ring to confirm where the animal is, particularly if it is not on your home yard.
If you require drugs out of hours, please ring using the system above. The vet on call will return your call to arrange a time to meet you at the main surgery or arrange for you to collect from the duty nurse.
Our hospital is based at:
Carmarthen Veterinary Hospital
Telephone: 01267 220404
- MiHorse Club members will still be entitled to 10% off their services.
- An out-of-hours consultation fee payable at the time of consultation will be charged. Please ask when you call for the current fee.