The Flock Health Club is intended to be a way of making flock health planning a more interactive and rewarding process. Club members will benefit from:
- Four (maybe five!) club meetings per year.
- One annual farm meeting to discuss and write a flock health plan.
- Data collection and analysis to allow anonymised bench marking between club members.
- Six in house faecal egg counts.
- Half price visit fees for any other pre-booked routine work e.g. blood sampling, tup fertility testing, ram vasectomies etc.
- 10% discount on all POM-V drugs (this is only available if you pay your account by direct debit).
The cost for the above is £20 + VAT a month by Direct Debit OR £240 one off payment.
Please contact us for more information.