Our team are pleased to offer a wide range of services in excellent facilities in our RCVS accredited Veterinary Hospital in Llanllwch
Many of our veterinary surgeons have specialisms and we are able to offer orthopaedic surgical referrals with Nichola Davies BVSc MRCVS.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Access to emergency and out of hours care by our own vets and nurses.
- Continuity of care.
- End-of-life care and support.
- Home visits and pet collection service with our ambulance.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Keyhole surgery.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet passports/Animal health certificates.
- Zone visit days in the community.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, accessible, off road, on-site parking for clients.