Welcome to Carmarthen Veterinary Centre Farm Animal Practice.
The farm section at Carmarthen Veterinary Centre is staffed by a team of dedicated farm and equine vets. We do both routine and emergency work, as well as in-depth investigations where required. The out of hours service is staffed by large animal vets and is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year come rain or shine.
As well as on farm visits, we have the facilities to treat sheep and calves in-house in our purpose built premises.
Our facilities and services include:
- Dairy routine fertility visits
- Beef routine fertility visits
- Sick animal calls
- Herd/flock health plans
- Mastitis investigations
- Nutritional advice
- Bull/ram fertility examination
- Surgery – on farm and in house
- Hospitalisation of calves
- In house laboratory including worm egg counts and microscopy